Eucalyptus Oil Based Herbal Respiratory Tonic
Respiratory diseases are major causes of mortality and economic losses in poultry sector. Resporin is an aroma mixture, water soluble combination of natural ethereal essential oils. It can be used safely and efficiently in all sectors of poultry farming and provides the user with an outstanding, cost effective performance in the control of respiratory problems.
Eucalyptus oils have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities. These oils have cough inhibiting effect. Orally administrated, of eucalyptus oils thus used to alleviative cough, throat inflammation & bronchial cold. The active component, Cineol helps limiting certain inflammatory mediators, thus controls the pathogens of respiratory tract.
The alcoholic constituent of the peppermint oil, menthol acts as a local anesthetic, antiseptic and cooling agent helps alleviating laryngitis, bronchitis, andtracheitis. It relieves irritation of respiratory tract and soothes respiratory mucus. The Saponin components care for the full water solubility and stability of the solution of Resporin.
- To control respiratory symptoms during outbreak of CRD, Infectious coryza & other respiratory disease
- Facilitate easy breathing with optimum uptake of oxygen
- Keep respiratory system free from mucus.
- To overcome post vaccination reaction
- Promote mucus dilution
- To prevent & treat sneezing, coughing and labored breathing in infectious/non-infectious causes
- Have strong stress reliever & anti-inflammatory activities.
- No residues of chemicals in meat and egg
- Don’t show any drug resistance effect
- The Power of nature for the respiratory health of your poultry
Doasage : Poultry - 2-3 ml daily for each 100 Birds
Inclusion Rate :
- 200-250 ml / 1000 liter of drinking water for prevention in normal farms
- 250-300 ml/ 1000 liter of warm drinking water for prevention in effected farms
- 300-400 ml/ 1000 liter of warm drinking water as sportive at initial stage of CRD
- 500 ml / 1000 liter of warm drinking water as sportive at chronic stage or as directed by veterinary consultant
For Effective Results :
- For areal spray, use 50 ml RESPORINfor 10,000 birds up to 3 weeks of age, diluted in 5-10 liter warm water, twice daily.
- For older birds, 100 ml of Resporin may be spayed in mixed in 10 liters of warm water twice daily.
- For poultry house of e.g. 10-12 thousands sq ft for chickens up to 3 weak of age, 50 ml of RESPORINin 10 liter of warm water daily is ideally recommended.
- These applications can be repeated at the recommended method until the desired results are obtained.
Note : Keep curtains down by 75% for 1-2 hour after spraying Resporin.
Presentation : 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 Liter