Liquid Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin B 12 & Vitamin D3
Each 100 ml contains
Vitamin A 45000 I.U.
Vitamin D3 8000 I.U.
Calcium 1628 mg
Phosphorus 838.5 mg
- Optimizes milk production and fat level in the milk.
- Prevents milk fever, rickets, and anemia.
- Fulfills the Calcium demand during gestation period.
- Enhances better skeletal and muscular development.
- Chicks-1 ml.in 1 Ltr. of drinking water
- Layer-1 ml. in 1 Ltr. of drinking water
- Broiler-1 ml. in 1 Ltr. of drinking water
- Cow-20-25 ml daily
- Goats-10-15 ml daily