It is Rumenotoric, Appetizer, Liver Tonic and Lactogenic.
- Restores & normalizes ruminal movement
- Stimulates secretion of saliva & digestive juices
- Normalizes the disturbed ruminal pH
- Rejuvenates the metabolic & secretory activities of the liver
- Increases nutrient availability & milk yield
- Increases the viability and population of rumen microflora
- Increases dairy farm productivity and profitability
- Large Animals : 20-25 gm. twice daily with feed.
- Small Animals :10 gm. twice daily with feed
Presentation : 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, & 1 kg